Support When You Need It
Experiencing an unplanned pregnancy can be overwhelming. You may have many questions, like: What are my options, who can help me, and where do I start?
At EVOLVE, we understand the pressures you’re facing and we’re here to offer support. Most importantly, we want you to know that you’re not in this alone. We’ll be there every step of the way.
Our professional Pregnancy Counselors are here to answer your questions and guide you through your options with no pressure to choose adoption. We want you to feel confident that you’ve made the best decision for you and your family.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Information regarding all options for your pregnancy and support during your decision-making process;
- Connections to community and parent support services, including resources for housing, health care, therapeutic counseling, medical and financial assistance;
- Developing a plan to support you in parenting your child;
- Guidance through the open adoption process; and
- Follow up support and counseling after the birth and/or placement of the child.
EVOLVE Pregnancy Services are free of charge, so you can make the decisions you need to without the stress of what it’s going to cost. Our staff approach each situation without bias and under complete confidentiality. If you live in Minnesota or western Wisconsin, an EVOLVE pregnancy counselor can meet with you at our office, your home or another location of your choice.
Speak with a Pregnancy Counselor
If you have questions about our Pregnancy Services department, or would like to talk with one of our pregnancy counselors, please call our main office at 651-439-2446 or fill out the contact form below.
If you have an urgent need and would like to speak with a counselor outside of office hours, call or text our On Call line at 651-323-0875.