Website EVOLVE Family Services
Growing Families, Enriching Lives
Share this job opportunity with others!
Status: Full Time, Salaried
Reports to: Clinical and Education Programs Director
Key Relationships: Clinical team, collaboration across other agency programs
Salary: $45,000-$53,000 + benefits, including up to four hours of clinical supervision per month if needed for licensure requirements.
Hiring Bonus: $1,000
WHO WE ARE + WHAT WE DO
EVOLVE Family Services is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit whose core vision is a world where everyone has nurturing, permanent, and supportive familial relationships. We accomplish this by providing a full breadth of inclusive ethical programing in adoption, foster care, pregnancy support, youth services, therapeutic support and education. Our programs are supported through individual and corporate gifts, grants, earned revenue, contracted services, and special events. With 30 highly dedicated, experienced staff, EVOLVE serves all of Minnesota and western Wisconsin through a child-focused lens. In many of our programs, EVOLVE works within and alongside the child welfare system. Our agency recognizes the disparities caused by structural oppression and systemic inequities and works to address and combat these.
EVOLVE expects each individual employed at EVOLVE to be actively engaged in antiracist, anti-oppressive practices. We practice intercultural communication while holding each individual accountable to continued growth, knowing that these skill developments exist on a continuum and is without end. Please see our EVOLVE’s standards of antiracism and anti-oppression here.
At EVOLVE, we believe in the power of family and work to strengthen connections and relationships in all of the child-focused services we provide. EVOLVE works to support and preserve families using a culturally responsive, collaborative and transparent approach. We understand that each situation is unique, personal, and significant, and we treat it as such. We welcome and are committed to serving all individuals and families, regardless of race, religion, age, economic status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or marital status. Our staff is dedicated to helping families throughout their process, supporting them in their transitions, and giving them tools to thrive as a family.
EVOLVE Family Services is currently serving families digitally, as able due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our agency is following guidelines to stay safe during the pandemic and will continue to do our work remotely until safely able to resume services in-person and within our office again.
Read more about the services we offer, our team, and clients at www.evolveservices.org.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES + EXPECTATIONS
The Licensed Mental Health Therapist is designed to be a unique position; providing therapeutic support to individuals and families through a variety of programs (Brief Counseling, Brief Counseling Corrections, Families First, Supportive Services to Foster Care Providers, Outpatient Mental Health Clinic) and ways including in-home crisis intervention, and traditional outpatient mental health.
- Work directly with individuals and families to promote family wellness and preservation using a strengths-based and person-centered approach.
- Provide therapeutic support to families involved in the Minnesota child welfare system for crisis stabilization, as well as adoptive and foster families, using an adoption competency approach.
- Provide psychotherapy to individuals, couples, and families seeking outpatient mental health therapy for a variety of behavioral health and wellness needs.
- Manage a full-time collective caseload of clients in all programs through support of supervisor and team.
- Conduct safety plans and intervention plans with families and children.
- Work collaboratively with county child protection workers and other providers
- Complete Diagnostic Assessments and other appropriate clinical assessments.
- Complete appropriate documentation including progress notes on an electronic health record, agency case notes as per the particular program, and reports for county workers in contracted programs.
- Participate in regular team meetings and case consultations.
- Provide feedback for program development and improvements.
- Participate in staff meetings, sessions related to the agency’s commitment to anti-racist work and workplace culture, training, consultation meetings, and workshops.
- Complete work in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively around individualized needs.
- Utilize supervision for case updates, case consultation, challenges, needed support, and accountability around agency expectations.
- Maintain continuing education requirements, as well as ethical and professional standards as required by the agency and applicable licensing board.
- Contribute to the agency’s overall well-being and effectiveness by fully communicating needs, ideas, and concerns directly to the manager.
- Engage as a fully participating team member in day to day tasks.
- DEI continued development plan
This job is for you if you are (a)…
- Committed to Social Justice
- Committed to practicing with an anti-racist and anti-oppressive lens
- Adaptable and flexible with learning and navigating program service differences
- Able to provide telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic, and be able to see families in-person when it is safer to do so, starting with families in crisis.
As well as…
- Must be currently licensed as a mental health professional or practitioner; LICSW, LMFT, LAMFT, LPCC, LGSW, LISW, or LP
- Experienced in delivering crisis services
- Experienced in third party billing credentialing and contracting
- Ability to work with peers and clients cross-culturally.
- Ability to address conflict and participate in challenging conversations
- We have two office locations; a large office suite in West St. Paul located off of Robert St. and Thompson Ave. and a building in Oak Park Heights off of highway 36 just outside of Stillwater.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, all staff are working from home aside from a few positions that must be completed in the office. All staff are provided with a laptop and have access to the server remotely. We need you to be in a place with access to high speed internet and cell phone service. If you will be seeing clients virtually, your space must be conducive to perform the specific work you will be doing.
- We understand the pandemic has impacted individuals in many ways and in response to this our agency allows flexibility around adjusting work schedules for individualized needs, outside of required staff meetings.
- Your direct supervisor will communicate details of logistics and expectations specific to your position.
Qualified applicants will receive a reply within 2-3 business days for an initial phone screening. The position will remain open until filled. The intended start date is as soon as possible.
Compensation and Benefits
$45,000-$52,000 paid biweekly.
Benefits include health care (family coverage available), dental + vision coverage, 20 days of PTO in first year, increasing annually up to 240 hours after 10 years of service, 13 (14 in even election years) paid holidays, flexible work schedule, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options,$50,000 Life insurance Benefit, Short term and long-term disability insurance, $1,500 adoption benefit, Parental, Jury, Voting, Military, and Bereavement Leave, and Investment options.
EVOLVE Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of the agency, in recognition of the essential rights of all children and individuals, to provide agency services and employ staff without regard to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, union or political affiliation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, marital status, disability, or reliance on public assistance except where a bonafide qualification exists. People of color and individuals of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org