EVOLVE is contracted through Dakota County to provide support to Foster Care providers. EVOLVE receives referrals from the county (emergency placements), county workers, and family self-referrals.
This support can include short-term therapeutic support of up to 3 hours of face-to-face consultation and 45 minutes of phone consultation.
This service is formatted to:
- assess the family’s needs
- provide therapeutic support
- provide appropriate resources and referrals for ongoing services
- problem solve strategies to cope with parenting stress
- help families assess and work with challenging child behaviors
- help families adjust to new placements, family conflict, or a change in dynamics that come with a new placement
This service is completely confidential.
Please contact Jessica Boner at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions.