UMOJA MN is looking for African American focused local artists, crafters, and businesses that want to get in on the fun at UMOJA MN.
Cost is $25 plus associated credit card fees, per vendor, per event.
- Vendor participation is always subject to approval by the UMOJA MN Team. You will receive confirmation after submission of application and payment of fees if you will be invited to participate. Fees, minus PayPal fees will be returned if you are not selected.
- In order to be included in the schedule of events, pre-event promotions, and event program your application and payment must be received by ONE month prior to the event!
- Upon acceptance of your application, you will be assigned a specific area in which to set up. You are only permitted to set up in the designated location. Set up will begin at 5:30pm on the Friday of the event.
- Space will vary by location, but approximately a 4×8 table space will be provided. If you require additional space, please note it below, as it will be available for an additional fee.
- Tables must be staffed at all times. EVOLVE Family Services and UMOJA MN are not responsible for damage to property left unattended.
- We recommend you keep valuables with you because there is no security. You will receive complete setup instructions a few days before the event.
- You are responsible for setup and cleanup of your site.
- Electricity is available on a limited basis. You are responsible for bringing adequate extension cords, we recommend at least a 150′ cord.
- You are responsible to collect and report financial transactions and all sales tax.
- The camp is a rain or shine event and no refunds will be issued for any reason.
*By registering as a vendor for UMOJA MN, you agree to the above listed terms.